INFO: For cars produced after year 88 and without ABS.
- Remove wheels,
- remove wheel hub cover,
- remove wheel hub nut with 36 mm socket,
- remove wheel bearing (be careful to not slide out bearing’s inner rings).
- Install wheel hub.
- Check that the outer bearing’s inner ring is in position
- Tighten the nut (use new nut) to 100 Nm, then tighten 45 deg.
- Install hub cover (you can use big socket).
- Install brake disk (tighten locating pin to 8 Nm).
- Install brake caliper with bracket. Tighten bracket to 105 Nm.
- Install wheels. Tighten to 85 Nm.